This update includes the following fixes (soon to be available at Simmarket.com):
- New interior model with minor changes to animations
- New engine starter code. Cold & Dark start now works properly. The engine starter button now auto releases after 34 seconds, as the real aircraft. (Procedure: click to start, then it will auto release when started. Click to reset if starter fails.)
- New relight switch code. “In air” restart is possible if forward speed can drive the jet fan (min 100 knots).
(Procedure: Press and hold switch until engine starts, and starter light shuts)
- Fuel Valve Test Gauge. The valve test ” flip shield” now locks the button. Only one valve can be tested at the time.
- The DME range switch is now selectable at 20 or 200 NM
- The DME range gauge needle now indicates according to switch setting (20 or 200 NM)
- The Kollsman “rolling drum” digits are now fixed. Values below 1000mb will show correctly
- New CAB file including updated systems gauge
- New Jet Provost T4 manual that reflects changes
- New Panels1_c.dds to fix misspelled labels
- New Jet Provost T4_check.htm that reflects changes
- New Camera config for the Instructor position (Co-Pilot) Made by user TheFrog
A special thanks you to Roman Stoviak (Spokes2112) for his assistance and contributions to the system coding. He is a true master of FSX/P3D scripting and Reverse Polish Notation (RPN).